Monday, March 26, 2012

Fisherman's World, Quality Fishing Tackle - South Norwalk, CT - Spring 2012

To find a tackle shop that has the right gear and proper stock of old and new is a true challenge.  When I walked into Fisherman's World last Monday I realized I found one of my favorite tackle shops based on location and linage.  They stock what is necessary for a Northeast style salt fisherman. I picked up a Van Staal cap on this trip.  I also found a Puerto Rican restaurant next door that serves mofongo as well...although I didn't try, I will save that for next time.

There is a certain acid wrapped Lamiglas rod still in the shop asking for me to purchase.  Also was able to hold and examine a Daiwa Saltiga SA20 conventional reel.  What a great match up.  I hope to go back someday soon with my buddies and make it happen.  Polite and informative.  When there, ask for Nick.  He is a world of help. 

Location: Norwalk, Connecticut next to Veteran's Memorial Park on Fort Point Street.



















Here is the beautiful and historic surrounding neighborhood of South Norwalk:


No comments:

Post a Comment