Saturday, May 22, 2010

Eastmans Cod Trip - Gearing up with Lav Jig & Squid Teasers

I have a cod trip out of Eastmans Port, New Hampshire.

Here is the gear I have prepared for the 12 hour marathon.  I was invited into the trip by Kilsong (whom I've seem to be fishing alot with lately).
Pulled my gear out of storage, some new, some used to death.

Anyhow, as listed below:

Lav Jig, 10, 12, 14 ounces
Solvkroken "99", 325 grams
Crippled Herring Jig, 7.5, 10 ounces
Three Hammered Diamond Jigs, 6, 8, 16 ounces


























Cape May Tackle Squid teasers:
3 inch: Pink head/Glow & FloPink
4 inch: Blue & FloGreen

Twister tail: Grape 6"

Owner 9/0 Long Shank Ballyhoo Hook
& some red 3/16 tubing























I finally get to use these guys.  Need to tie on some squids on those jigs ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment