Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Studio Ocean Mark 16000sw No Limits Handle & Knob DT (gold)


I decided to rename this reel my: OZ-Fighter - Power Gear (PG) 8000

Finally I got this handle as a gift and it is superbly made.  I can tell from the craftsmanship, it was totally worth the yen it commands.
I decided to order from Saltywater Tackle in Brooklyn, New York.  They had the item in stock and I wanted to support the friendly guys there.  Paul and Sami have always been stand up guys and I know they are experienced fisherman and know their gear.

This was a perfect match for my DT colour spool.  The scheme works out beautifully.  Actually I am missing the cap and I already know where that will be coming from. 
I hope you enjoy the pictures. 



























Shimano Stella 8000 SW PG Studio Ocean Mark No Limits 16000 Spool & Handle DT color which is gold.












I also got the chance to pick up a 230gram FCL Labo jig in pink.  This jig was famed for many years now as the creator is a angler from Japan that has a great storyline.  He will come from Japan in a few weeks and I will hopefully get a chance to fish at his side.  FCL Labo jigs are famous in USA.
The Varivas grey PE knot cord is 200lb rating at around 10 feet.  Just enough for "on-trip" emergencies.  I have a few 13/0 sized Jigging Master hooks made already.  I didn't give up on them already.  Hot's split ring and FCL labo jigs come from Kilsong's Jigging World and the SOM handle and Varivas PR knot comes via Saltywater Tackle.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment